Filter - V60 Coffee
The V60 method of making coffee, also known as a drip coffee produces great tasting coffee as well as being incredibly easy to make. The effort to reward ratio is well worth the investment.
Follow our detailed guide down below on how to make the most out of your V60 and get making great coffee on a regular basis.
If you're missing out on any of the equipment listed above, be sure to check them out on our web-store and stock up.
Prepare the instruments
- Begin by placing the V60 dripper on top of your cup.
- Insert the filter and rinse with warm water.
- Discard any residual water.
Measure & Grind
- Tare the scales.
- Measure 19g of coffee and place into your grinder.
- Grind coffee to a medium/fine grind.
- Measure 300g of water and bring it to the boil.
- Add the 19g of ground coffee to the dripper and make a well in the middle
- Add 50g of boiling water to cover the ground coffee and leave to 'bloom' for 30 seconds.
- Gradually pour the remaining water over 2 minutes.
Drip, Drip, Drip
- Stir gently and slowly and all the coffee to drip through
- Once fully dripped through, remove the dripper and enjoy your coffee.